WELL DONE !!

We would like to thank you for making our first week a huge success.  Your enthusiasm, participation and energy made it very enjoyable for everyone involved.  With the support of your parents we were able to show you how easy speaking english can be.  There is no need for perfect grammar or an excellent mark at college to speak english, just the confidence to try !....

...and you all did - and did it very, very well !!

Here are some happy memories of the week....

Write a comment

Comments: 6
  • #1

noelle figarella (Wednesday, 12 August 2015 16:05)

super séjour, les enfants se sont régalés

• #2

Lucie de Toulouse (Wednesday, 09 September 2015 20:41)

Je me suis éclatée ! Le séjour a été super et les animateurs aussi. Les activités étaient géniales. It was amazing !!! Thanks a lot to Pamplemousse !

• #3

Yann (Wednesday, 30 September 2015 13:57)

Super semaine, super activités et super animateurs, que rêver de mieux pour apprendre l'anglais. Merci beaucoup :)

• #4

Michell Digirolamo (Thursday, 02 February 2017 08:43)

Hey there are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

• #5

Wilber Ruhland (Thursday, 02 February 2017 17:08)

Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out some additional information.

• #6

samantha riley (Monday, 06 February 2017 14:12)

Hi, I assume you are talking about our language camps? We run week long camps for children and teenagers where they are immersed into the English language whilst doing all sorts of activities. By being involved self confidence increases and we make more of an effort to participate in the language without fear of being judged of criticized. I hope this helps, do email us if you need further information.